circa 2008?? This was the earliest photograph I could locate. These grads have scattered to the winds. Some relocated to other areas of the U.S. and one to Thailand.
circa 2007? Life has happened to the alumni pictured here. Many reside throughout the U.S. and other countries. (Hello to Fah in Thailand!)
Many of you have asked for a chance to get together and network with other DCTC Hospitality program students and graduates. I’ve also had many inquiries about cruise meetings – how they work, what the experience is like, etc. So . . .
We’re celebrating the first decade of our programs twice:
January 7 in the Minneapolis/St Paul Metro area, AND
June 24-27 in Miami, Nassau, Bahamas, and Great Stirrup Cay.
Here’s the scoop . . .
Giggles and Catch-Up Potluck
January 7, 2016, Thursday, 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
At Rosealee’s condo party room, 3600 Wooddale Ave So, St Louis Park, MN
Bring a snack or dessert to share, and your beverage of choice. Guests are welcome.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Reunion” – please be sure to indicate # of individuals attending. (I’d love to get an approximate count of how many will be attending to ensure I make enough of the famous meatballs.) There is NO CHARGE for this event.
Inaugural DCTC Hospitality Alumni Cruise
Thank you, Sharyn Bennett, owner of Calico Jack’s Travel and program alumni, for organizing this opportunity. Registration will open soon. Visit the DCTC page at calicojackstravel.com for more information. Contact Sharyn by phone (651-247-4185) or email (email@example.com).
Board the fabulous Norwegian Sky on June 24, 2016 in Miami, FL for a three-night cruise.
We’ll visit Nassau for an exclusive shore excursion, the Bahamas and your own private island, Great Stirrup Cay.
- Training Sessions – discover the ease of planning a cruise event for your clients ☺
- Ship Tour ☺
- Meet the Ship’s Officers ☺
☺ Exclusive for DCTC students and alumni
Return to Miami on June 27, 2016.
Cabins are available from $419 to $669, double-occupancy. What’s included in the price?
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Nassau, Bahamas
- Meals in the complimentary dining venues
- All beverages (INCLUDING alcoholic beverages)
- Onboard Entertainment
- Use of the beautiful pools and hot tubs
- Norwegian’s Youth Program facilities and activities if you’re bringing children
- Taxes and port charges
- Travel Insurance
* Calico Jack’s Travel representatives are available to assist you with additional arrangements including airfare, pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels and more.
Can we bring non-DCTC alumni family and friends? Sure, the more the merrier!